How Chia Seeds It's Been Beneficial to Me

Chia Seeds

Chia Seeds Benefit


I have always been fit and healthy all my life, but since I turned 50 started to feel different kinds of symptom in my body. So I decided to include Chia in my diet. I’ve been taking Chia for a few months and have to say I have more energy. Chia has helped me so much. Since discovering Chia 8 months ago I’ve noticed how much more active I been. My hair, nails, and skin seem to be thriving and workouts at the gym seem better, and best of all the weird symptoms that I used to have started to disappear.

The benefits are unbelievable. I did my research and I found that Chia contains Calcium, Omega 3, Fiber, Iron, Magnesium, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Zinc. They’re a rich source of antioxidants. Chia seeds are high in linoleic acid, a fatty acid that helps the body absorb fat-soluble vitamins. Eating chia seeds, you can boost and protect your heart. This is absolutely amazing.

By adding a serving of chia seeds every day, you can help boost your metabolism and burn belly fat as well which is the goal for most men and women. Studies show that the addition of chia seeds to your diet also reduces visceral adipose tissue that affects the metabolism of the body.

The seeds themselves have no taste so can be added to most food products without anyone noticing. I can truly say they have helped me in not feeling hungry all the time.

How to Eat Chia Seeds.

 Here are a few of my favorite chia seed recipes:


 Coconut Yogurt Chia Seed Smoothie Bowl:



  1. Add yogurt, coconut milk, shredded coconut or coconut pieces, chia seeds, frozen banana, frozen blueberries (optional), vanilla extract, protein (optional) and ice in a blender.
  2. Blend until the mixture is completely smooth (about 30 seconds). The key to getting great consistency is using frozen bananas and blueberries, but you could also use fresh fruit.

 Keto Smoothie Recipe with Avocado, Chia Seeds and Cacao:



  1. Add coconut milk, 1/2 Frozen Avocado, Almond Butter, chia seeds, and water in a blender.
  2. Top with cacao nibs and cinnamon.


Coconut Chia Protein Pancakes Recipe:



  1. Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Then add wet ingredients and stir together.
  2. Heat a pan and coat with coconut oil. Pour 2 tbsp of batter to form each pancake.
  3. Cook a few minutes. Once it starts to bubble on top, flip and cook an additional minute or two.

Chia Seeds in Water Tip:


When I’m going to eat chia seeds, what I do is soak them. I highly recommend soaking chia seeds in water to sprouts them and breaks down enzyme inhibitors that protect the seeds before adding them to my food.
First, this makes it much easier to digest, and second, your body can then access the dense nutrients inside the seeds. In my opinion, you always want to get the most nutrition possible from any food that you eat.

As with any food, eat in moderation and always drink plenty of water. They can absorb up to 10 times their weight in water so they’re a great way to thicken up soups or a smoothie. However you choose to incorporate them into your diet, it’s best to do it gradually. That way, you know you’ll get some amazing chia seeds benefits like I mentioned before, such as helping with skin, aging, digestive health, heart health, diabetes, energy, metabolism, bones, muscle, weight loss, certain cancers, dental health, and pregnancy.

 I can honestly say it has truly worked for me. The difference it has made to me not snacking in between meals and also eating less at meal times. It truly does make you feel you have eaten enough. Nothing has really helped me until I started using Chia seeds. Chia truly is the perfect food to keep your mind at peace.


Product I Recommend[no-sidebar]


Powered by Blogger.